You can give online to KLHT Radio
Should the Lord move upon your heart to contribute to this radio ministry…
We’ve made it safe and easy for you! For peace of mind, all donations are handled on a secure PayPal site.
PayPal options are featured in the right sidebar of this page ->
Thank you!If you would prefer to send a check or money order through postal delivery,
please address your envelope to:
98-1016 Komo Mai Drive
Aiea, HI 96701
*All mail contributions should be made payable to “KLHT Radio”
*Please Note: All contributions are to be given in free will and are received accordingly.
The receipt and acceptance of them does not constitute a membership contract with Calvary Chapel of Honolulu.
Please see Calvary Chapel of Honolulu’s complete Statement of Faith for more information.
- Central Bank kicks off 1 Million Euro campaign for cashless society - Independent March 10, 2014The Central Bank is launching a major national campaign to persuade consumers and businesses to stop using cash and cheques in favour of online transactions.
- Syrian rebels release nuns held since December - Washington Post March 10, 2014Syrian rebels released a group of about a dozen Greek Orthodox nuns who had been held since December, Lebanon's official news agency reported Monday.
- Skeletons Uncovered in Mass Graves in Somalia - ABC News March 10, 2014An American volunteer gently brushes away dirt to reveal the bones of a Somali victim buried in a mass grave some 30 years ago. Tens of thousands of skeletons may lie in mass graves here, on the northern edge of Somalia, where many want to see justice prevail, even if delayed.
- U.S. Fighters Circle Baltics as Putin Fans Fear of Russia - Bloomberg March 10, 2014President Vladimir Putin's decision to hold snap military drills in the Baltic Sea last week just as he was pouring troops into Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula sent shock waves through Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, which demanded, and got, military support from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' - Reuters March 10, 2014Russia said any U.S. sanctions imposed on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine will boomerang back on the United States and that Crimea has the right to self-determination as armed men tried to seize another Ukrainian military base on the peninsula.
- We Christians live in fear in Syria - UK Telegraph March 10, 2014Our faith is under mortal threat, in danger of being driven into extinction, the same pattern we have seen in neighbouring Iraq.
- Iran tells EU's Ashton nuclear deal possible 'in months' - BBC March 10, 2014The Iranian foreign minister has told the visiting EU foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton, that a nuclear deal could come in the next four months.
- Pope Francis wants church to study civil unions, Cardinal Dolan says - NBC News March 10, 2014Pope Francis wants the Catholic Church to study same-sex unions, Cardinal Timothy Dolan said on NBC's "Meet The Press" on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad forces 'using starvation as weapon of war' - BBC March 10, 2014Starvation tactics against civilians are being used as a weapon of war by the Syrian government, the human rights group Amnesty International says.